Your People - Their Future - Your Decision
Professional and expert guidance to support businesses that are forced to reorganise or downsize that will result in redundancies
ReDecision redundancy planning
May we extend a very warm welcome to ReDecision, part of Aegle, a company committed to providing excellence and going that extra mile for our clients.
We specialise in supporting and guiding the Owners or Managing Directors of family run or small independent businesses when a decision has been made to reorganise and downsize that will result in redundancies.
Our main focus is to guide and support you through this very delicate and sensitive process so that you can be confident that any departing employee will have benefitted from your concern for their future. In addition, your remaining employees will know and understand why a decision had to be made, and how their skills and commitment will assist you to reorganise for stability and future growth.
Being forced to make redundancies is now, unfortunately, a very commonplace scenario. Your reputation and image can be adversely affected to the point where departing employees may consider making a formal complaint to an Employment Tribunal, or the remaining employees' morale is affected to such an extent that productivity and efficiency falls.
By investing and offering your departing employees a professional 'outplacement' programme, you will be recognised by all your staff, clients, suppliers and the wider community as an 'employer of choice' and one that genuinely cares. That is why you should seriously consider contacting Aegle to guide and support you so that:
- You have a thorough understanding of the Redundancy process
- The employees who are affected by your decision are treated with professionalism and respect
- Your remaining employees understand the reason and rationale behind the decision you have been forced to make
- Productivity and efficiency remains high throughout the whole process
- Your reputation and brand are not adversely affected in the eyes of your clients, suppliers and the wider community
- The decision taken and the process implemented are fully compliant with Employment Law
- You know that you have done everything possible to ensure that departing employees have been treated with dignity throughout.
Choosing a company that can offer a dedicated and professional outplacement programme can be daunting, but making the right choice will be fulfilling. Being experts in our chosen profession and having experienced being made redundant or entering into a new career, the team at Aegle is passionate to deliver a service that actually supports the business owner and guides people who are affected by redundancy to find the right job and career for them.